Thursday, May 19, 2011

Week 6 EOC: Top 3 Consumer Products


There are many top products to buy from many leading suppliers today. Some of the leading products that we know of are for hygiene. For example we all use shampoo, toothpaste and deodorant. The products that I buy for instance, the shampoo that I get is, “Head and Shoulders.” The deodorant that I buy is “Right Guard.” And finally the toothpaste that I buy is “Ultra Bright.” You can buy all of these at Wal-Mart, CVS or even Food for Less. To save money I buy from, “Food for Less” which is the marketing plan that they use. Buying things for less money is what most customers want, if a customer has to pay more they might not like it and move on to a different supplier. "Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning."- Bill Gates. Learning your customer’s wants and needs is priority for any company to be successful.

Marketing Quotes. http://wisdomhall.com/marketing_quotes.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment